reply to email@example.com please
Lake Shore Yacht and Country Club-Golf and Grounds Foreman/Spray Tech
The foreman works under the golf course superintendent and assistant golf course superintendent in a supervisory capacity. Responsibilities include delegating work assignments, overseeing job performance and inspecting course conditions, as well as, working on the golf course.
· Knowledge of tools, methods, and materials used in grounds construction, landscaped area maintenance work and building maintenance and improvement.
· Ability to operate trucks and light motorized equipment.
· Basic knowledge of agronomy, turfgrass science and the rules of golf.
· Ability to follow oral and written directions.
· Working knowledge of basic electricity and hydraulics related to an irrigation system, including automatic valves and controllers and various types of pumps and pumping systems.
· Proven leadership capabilities.
· Valid Driver’s license
· G.E.D. or High School Diploma
· Ability to perform the tasks as per the procedures manual.
· Commitment to a team atmosphere
· Desire to do what it takes to get the job. Will take proper steps to stay late and finish job.
· Come to work with proper attire and attitude.
· Reports to work on time and prepared.
· Shows an eye for detail and communicates to Management areas that need work.
· Shows strong desire to improve on a personal and operational level.
The Foreman will come to work expecting to work at least 5:30am- 2:00pm, some days will be shorter some longer. They will also be expected to work 2 weekends a month. Weekends will generally start at 5:00am and end at 09:00am. We do work holidays as well.