To: Greens Superintendent Candidates
Re: Canandaigua Country Club
Position Available: Head Green's Superintendent
Date Available: March 13, 2017
Candidate qualifications should include:
- Head Green's Superintendent or Assistant Superintendent experience required (min. 5 years).
- Fully versed in all course maintenance and management responsibilities with ability to create exceptional agronomic practices and optimal turf conditions.
Ability to hire qualified staff and promote a positive team-oriented work environment.
- Proven financial and administrative budget management experience.
- State of New York Pesticide Applicators License required.
- Experience in course construction preferred.
- Ability to foster positive communications and relationships with club members and work colleagues.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with level of skill and experience.
Interested candidates may submit your resume to: Robert Sheridan, President Canandaigua Country Club P.O. Box 418 Canandaigua, N.Y. 14424 firstname.lastname@example.org